Driving across town or across the country, AARP Roadside Assistance from Allstate lets you travel with confidence and peace of mind. Designed exclusively for AARP® members, AARP Roadside Assistance offers 24-hour emergency roadside service and a variety of travel and car care benefits.
The AARP Roadside Assistance app has been carefully designed to make requesting assistance faster, more accurate, and convenient.
• Request assistance for a mechanical issue, dead battery, flat tire, out of fuel, lock out, and more
• Use GPS, maps and satellite to pinpoint the vehicle location
• Follow a dialogue assisting you in diagnosing the problem and requesting appropriate service
• Retrieve confirmation service is on the way and the estimated time of arrival
• Your AARP Roadside Assistance from Allstate membership number confirms eligibility for Roadside Assistance under your plan.
The app is free to use with your AARP Roadside Assistance from Allstate membership.
AARP Roadside Assistance from Allstate
© 2013 Allstate Insurance Company
AARP Roadside from Allstate is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-24. The program can be installed on Android.
AARP Roadside from Allstate (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 3.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.